Dezine Deva Consulting

Photobucket

Testimonials

Hi DDC,

I hope this finds you well and busy with business. I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar and that I feel a number of you ideas will work very well for my business. I have followed up with the Air Miles Plan, 3Dream, Everyday Style and Signature Homestyles. We are in discussions! And I took lots of great tips away from the seminar itself so thanks very much.

Best regards,

S. MacLennan
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

I did enjoy your seminar -- it was very informative.

Thanks again,

C. Da Costa
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

It was nice meeting on the seminar. I enjoyed and learned few tips on the seminar.

Regards,
Emily
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

So nice to meet you today - always great connecting with fellow IAOD graduates. Your seminar was enjoyable and informative. I was most impressed with you, though. You really have your "stuff" together.

Thank you for sharing so many of your thoughts and experiences. I hope we can speak again sometime.

Sincerely,

J. Schmid
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

I have been meaning to contact you with regards to the seminar. I wanted to let you know it was very informative and enjoyable. Thank you for the early booking gift. The presentation was very impressive and the contents very much appreciated.

Regards,
S. Diver
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

Thanks again for a great seminar. I would love to talk with you next week. Thursday morning may work best for me. Just let me know.

Thanks again,
Carrie
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

It was a pleasure meeting you and I wanted to thank you for all the time and effort that you put in to making your seminar a success. The material that you provided was truly informative and I will definitely use some of your ideas in moving forward in my business.

You were also very organized and the promotional gifts given out to some of the attendees were truly appreciated

It was also a great idea to have the other guest speakers who provided much needed information to the group. To add, your seminar gave value for money as a seminar of this type would normally cost more. I'm sure this was a big help to those attending who are now starting out in business.

Thank you once again and I look forward to staying in touch.

All the best,

Jeanna
~~~~~~~

Hi DDC,

I found the seminar today to be very interesting and extremely informative. Thank you so much, it was greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Stefanie
~~~~~~~

Bedding and Bath.com

EILATAN Interiors

Vista Print Canada

Bedding and Bath.com

Designers Walk

W & C

Photobucket

The Board

Photobucket

Pre-Paid Legal

3Dream.net Enter Code 0906-DDEVA and receive 30 Day Trial Free

Photobucket

Wednesday September 23, 2009

"The Consultant's Success Seminar"

Wednesday September 23, 2009 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Located at Designers Walk's Resource Centre

If you are already an Interior Designer, Decorator or Home Stager, or if you are looking into becoming one, then this is a seminar for you. It is not easy to start your own business, and it is even harder when you don’t have the appropriate recourses to turn to when you have questions.

stats